Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10

Been testing iOS 10 for a few hours and noticed Facebook keeps crashing. Anyone else?

Please not i reported this to Facebook. And i only bring this upt to start s disscusion, as a Developer its intresting to find out what is going wrong. As developing my own apps i would not like to fall into the same type of hole. I'm sure FB will have it fixed in no time as they will be working with IOS10. All the people posting about using as a daily phone, it is not, i use it for work to test our Apps and how the interract with others. Like we use Facebook logins and other Facebbok related stuff for ios

Replies

Me too.

Having this problem too.

I to was facing same problem but I have deleted Facebook app & reinstalled now it's working bit okay now I face this problem only once or twice a day.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the Facebook application but it still crashes for me. I just went back to iOS 9.3.2.

I don't know what to do with the same problem. Anyone who can help me with the same thing?

This is a dev forum, this isn't the place to be asking these questions. Ask someone at Facebook.

Why do people download beta, then moan about not being able to use FaceBook! I mean dont download if Facenbook is that important to you.

This just started for me on an iPhone 6 16GB after the latest update. Nothing has worked to remedy the situation including deleting, rebooting and reinstallation.

The iOS 10 beta is for testing your own apps, that you are developing, on iOS 10. No 3rd party apps are expected to work until iOS 10 launches publicly, and developers will not submit iOS 10 updates until then..

Same here. When I first upgraded to iOS 10 I had the photo upload issue that others have reported for a while and then it mysteriously fixed itself. After that Facebook was working fine until 20th June. After trying to delete and reinstall now I can only install it through iTunes and even then it doesn't open at all. I'm cool with that, I'm using Friendly for the time being until Facebook fix the issue in time for for official iOS 10 release. I only have one iPhone so I'm developing and testing on my main phone and I accept the consequences. So far I'm impressed with iOS 10 and it's only Beta 1. It is gobbling up my battery though, so my portable power bank is coming in handy.

People suggesting you report it to Facebook are wasting your time, you are running a Beta of iOS that has not even been released to the public, stuff will not work correctly, facebook will tell you that your direct issue is with iOS 10 being in beta, which is the actual reason. My facebook crashes, sometimes it doesnt, I use safari for now until a more stable version of iOS 10 or FB is released to solve the issue. Along with any other apps that I have issues with while running on beta, if this is your first time using software like this, welcome to how it works.

Do not install BETA software if you think that everything will work perfectly, there is a reason they put a giant notification that it's not meant for your daily driver phone.

Don't hold your breath. Most apps don't get updated for OS support at least till the GM is available.

Same problem after updating fb to latest release

I'm also using iOS 10 beta 1 and it crashes on me too. But remember that this is the first beta release of iOS 10 so its full of bugs and stability issues. And also, Facebook isn't optimized for iOS 10 yet.

I did but its worse, i have reported it to Facebook anyway 🙂