In app purchase “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” error for Sandbox user

We're using sandbox for testing auto renewing IAP but most of the time it's returning error saying 'Cannot connect to iTunes store'.

We've followed steps mentioned in following document : https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/StoreKitGuide/Chapters/ShowUI.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008267-CH3-SW11

The System Status for iTunes Sandbox is showing Green (good) right now, but it still doesn't work for me.

Replies

Anyone gets it solved?

I am using xcode 11.2.1, iOS 13.2. Suddenly it stopped working from today. Till then yesterday it was working.
I am getting "Cannot connect to iTunes" from this morning for Sandbox testing. I am using Xcode 12 and iOS 12.4. Did anyone found this issue?
Turns out, there's nothing you can do about this really. But we can all agree that this is all on their side. You won't just see any indicator that their store-related services are failing as they would just normally be showing green. And quit exhausting all "necessary" attempts you found on the internet just to get things fixed. Save your energy. Wait for the next day. Again, wait til the next day. It could go worse than that. But at least to my experience thus far, things go back to normal the next day.

I also found out that updating from iOS 13 to the latest version won't solve the issue. My other phone's got the latest OS. Still got the same problem.