Developer account pending for more that 48 hours

My developer account pending for more that 48 hours.

When I login to http://developer.apple.com, it show the following message:

Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now.

Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.

I have already paid the membership fee and got the E-invoice from apple.

Could anyone help to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of gvcs Down vote post of gvcs
24k views
  • since december 26th i have this message

Purchase your membership. To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now. Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.

what should i do please help me????

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here - 1/18/2023. 4 years since the original post. I'm sure there is a reason for the 48+ hour delay, but in today's instant gratification society where Apple rules alongside Amazon, Netflix, etc., I would expect more. Definitely a disappointment.

• Was the enrolment issue solved for you? if so how did you get it solved?

Add a Comment

Same problem 11.2023

same problem 11/2023 I tried to call support center but they do not know anything

It would be great if Apple could at least remove the 'Purchase your membership' message and provide some information about the processing status. Its been two days already and its frustrating..

same problem 12/2023. Account pending.

Same same problem almost 1 week account pending - no status no answer from support

its 31 jan 2024 and I too have the same issue. I just purchase the apple developer account and its saying "Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.". Why apple is so much complicated, I don't understand.

Same issue and I paid twice and the payment did bot complete and I sent a email message to the support but did not returned to me

• Are you still having the same issue?

Add a Comment

Also experiencing this. Any way to get this solved?

Still have the same issue, i got email for my order but they didn't take the money from my Visa card , i send email to support but there are no response.

Same issue 03/24. The first try was at 12/23 and still no approvement...

Same problem 04/25/2024 Is there any solution? Can anyone tell me whether these cases have been solved and how they were solved? Thanks.

I'm Going through the same issue. its been 3 months i have tried countless amount of times and there is no response from apple all i keep getting is E-invoice and that payment will take 2 days. its been months, but the same thing over and over again.