Unable to apple pay in watchOS 4.3 beta 2?

Apple Pay in WatchOS 4.3 beta 2 does not work for me across any card. It always says Card Unavailable try again in a few moments. It works fine on my iPhone X which also has the latest beta

To add, I am using the first version of the apple watch (equivalent to series 0 I think)

I have the same issue

I am seeing the same behavior as well (Card Unavailable - Try again in a few moments). Have tried the following things but none did not resolve the issue:

• Restart Watch and iPhone
  • Remove credit cards and re-add
  • Reset the watch
  • Sign out of iCloud on iPhone and restart iPhone and Watch and sign-in again (with adding credit cards back to wallet)

I have now filed a bug report with apple (#37449485), let's hope it will be fixed in the next Beta. Payments working fine in iPhone X with latest Beta, just not in WatchOS 4.3 Beta 2 with Series 0 watch.

Same...followed exactly the same process and still the same message.

Thank you for filing bug report. I am having the same issue.

also the same.

removed cards

unpaired watch

repaired watch

added cards

still has the message:

card unavailable

Having the same issue with Apple Watch Series 0 and watchOS 4.3 Beta.

Thank you for filing a bug report.

Exactly the same issue here. Even restored the watch and still no luck. I suppose it would be fixed in future beta releases. Cheers

same here and I tried all you did.

I just updated to the latest watchOS 4.3 beta 3 (15T5187e) and the problem is resolved. The cards now show up again and you can use them for payment with Apple Pay.

Same here...updated and resolved.

Unable to apple pay in watchOS 4.3 beta 2?

Q