[Help] Add New Legal Entity

Hi Apple,

Before i have a free application and now i want to add some in-app purchase. I goto iTunes Connect > Agreements, Tax and Banking and click a "Request" button. But after that, will show a popup modal with form field Legal Entity Name, Financial Name, etc and error message "The address entered has been modified, please verify the changes and resubmit."

I already try many time to save, but nothing happen.

Please help and advice.

Thanks & Regard,

Replies

Try with Safari, on macOS.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

Try changing the address in trivial ways.

I had this issue and made small changes to the address. Eventually, changing it from...

123 Main Street E, Suite 100

to

123 Main Street East, Suite 100

.... worked and Apple accepted the address.

I had this exact problem ("please verify the changes and resubmit") and asked Apple support. They replied with the following advice:

please submit your requested information consecutively - up to four times

And it worked! I checked my address, then clicked on "Submit". Then I repeated this four times. After clicking the submit button for the fourth consecutive time, it finally went through.

Faced the same issue today and nothing helped. I've tried

• small changes to address
  • submit the form several times (up to 10 times I think)

I found the solution. Hope that it will help someone with the same issue.

When you see the error message "The address entered has been modified, please verify the changes and resubmit." it means that Apple servers don't accept your address in current formatting and suggest you the new formatting which you have been asked to verify and submit. The problem is that this new formatting doesn't appear in the address form. With my address the changes were huge (I entered the address in English but since I'm in Russia the proper formatting was to write address in Russian with English transliteration) so any small changes which I tried to make with my English address were not accepted.

The solution:

• Go to Agreements, Tax and Banking -> Agrrements -> Paid Apps
  • In Bank Accounts section tap Edit for you current account and then Replace with New Account
  • You'll get the form for New Account with Address fields
  • Type you current account credentials but change account number to different one (for ex. change one digit in it). Don't worry you won't submit this new fake account.
  • Type the address you tried to submit before. You'll get the same error message "The address entered has been modified, please verify the changes and resubmit." But in this form your address will be modified with proper formatting.
  • Copy this new address and discard the form (don't submit it again)
  • Go to Banking -> You current account
  • Type the properly formatting address in your current account address fields
  • Submit. It should submit without errors.

If AppStore Connect web developers read this forum, please fix an issue that address is not formatted in current account form (only in new account form). Thank you!

I had the same problem. For me, the proposed solution didn't work, since it complained that an account from the same bank was already existing. But what did help, was using the "Edit" tab and select edit existing account. This also gave me the different form which was actually showing the changes Apple made to the address. (in my case, from Switzerland, they wanted the region, which is cantons in Switzerland, to be "Zurich", instead of the normally used "ZH"... go figure...).

Thanks for your help!

Had the same problem here, what I did was to check in apple maps how My address appeared and basically copy it as is, and then works smoothly