Spotlight Search does not work in Beta 3

With Beta 3 Spotlight Search does not work, someone else happens ? Any solution?

Replies

First off, Spotlight Suggestions are only available in the following countries:

https://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#spotlight-suggestions-spotlight-suggestions

Of course you can change your region (Settings -> General -> Language & Region -> Region) and then reboot your device to activate it.

If you're in a supported country, the following have been found effective by various people (followed by restarting the iDevice):

• For some the search window requires doing a bunch of searches before it starts to populate.
  • Some others have reported that disabling Spotlight Suggestions and/or Siri Suggestions (Settings > General > ...), restarting device, and re-enabling does the trick.
  • Alternatively, open the search bar to swipe right Search for Contacts > open it > search for any of the entries > open the contact. Go back now and check it by typing any contact list on the search bar.
  • Send an email from my icloud email address - to my icloud email address. (icloud -> icloud)

None of the suggestions have worked for me.

I have the same problem. None of these suggestions worked for me either. It's definitely a bug.