ERROR ITMS-90391

Hi there,

When i try to upload my iOS 11 beta app to testflight i get the following error:

ERROR ITMS-90391: "Missing Icons. No icons found for watch application ‘**************************Watch.app'. Make sure that its Info.plist file includes entries for CFBundleIconFiles.”

I have just figured out that the error is related to the watch complications. If i remove complications from my app evertying works fine. But if i use them, i cannot upload. I present every icon that a complication need but it does not solve the problem. The only workaround is when i remove the complications from my app

Anyone has any similar issue?

Best regards

g

Replies

Yeah, pretty much tried everything now. Hope Apple can fix this asap!

I have after of about 6 hours of trying, figured out an alternative way of submitting the app with High Sierra installed. Archive the app like normal using Xcode 9, then export the app instead of uploading. Download Xcode 8.3.3 from the developer portal, then open up Xcode 8.3.3 and go to 'Xcode' on the top menu, then 'Open Developer Tool' and select 'Application Loader'. Open your exported IPA using the application loader and click send. It should upload your app without any problems!