App has been in 'Waiting for Review' status for almost 10 days.

Our iOS app has been in the status 'Waiting for review' for almost 10 days. This is really frustrating and damaging to our business and users. Has any one else experiened something like this? In my time as a developer i have come across 5-6 days review time tops.

Replies

app is waiting review 5 days 😟

Same thing here, it was 'waiting for review' for a couple weeks and I thought there was some glitches that made my submission failed to process into reviewing queue.

So I rejected and submitted again, but today is 8th day for the second time... still nothing happened to my App.

Any update since you guys replied this post???

Thanks,

I have the same issue, my app is waiting for review for 29 days now, i would like to know if anyone is getting reviewed as well, i will tell you if my app gets accepted or something any soon, i might send an email again but it doesn't seem to have any results.

Thanks

Hello, I have the same situation. My applications are in the status "Waiting for review" about 20 days. One of my applications is in the status "In review" for more than 10 days. I tried to write an email but nothing has happened. I see how other applications have several updates over this period.

thanks

Is there anything new on that?

I am only wait for 3 days in "wating for review". I've got a rejection on the first build, which was reviewed in under one day and now I think I have to wait like the others here for weeks after uploaded the new build. All my other games was approved in under 1 day even with rejections.

What do Apple here?

Any updates? How long did the last review take? I'm in the same boat, help!

I think it should not take more than 2-3 days. everything else is completely unacceptable as we still pay for the developer license.

Agree. We are in Waiting for Review for 14 days. Two whole weeks.

6 Days waiting here. Not really acceptable. Android is seconds, I don't understand how there can be such a gap in performance. There is very little appreciable quality difference between the apps in the app stores, so it begs the questions, what is the point?!

Our app has been waiting for review for a week, and I already fire a ticket in https://developer.apple.com/contact/ two days ago, still no responses. This is two times in a row. Our last version submitted to App Store took a week to be in review and got metadata rejected. We provided answers for thier questions, and it took another week for they to response and approve our app. Very disappointed.

I have an application and it is the first release. 6 days waiting for review.

What is the result. How many days it take

What was the result? Did they return

Is there any update

Es ridículo que hagan esperar tanto para lanzar una app, una empresa tan grande y no pueden resolver nada en menos de 24 hrs? en serio?