App stuck in review for a week+

Hi all... I have an update to an app that has been stuck "In Review" for nearly 7 days now. No feedback, nothing. Just waiting. I had just updated this app in early August and it got through the review process in less than 24 hours.

The app only has minor bug fixes in it.

Anyone else seeing long review times right now? Or am I alone in this?

• Same here. My app is in TestFlight Review since Saturday.

Add a Comment

Replies

same here. In resolution center i get binary rejected 1 minute after i submit the app without any notifications.

Have you tried to send message to Apple support about the situation?

And are you still waiting?

My app was rejected because of a crash. So the "In review" process took about 12 hours. I think the review team spent time on the app looking for a crash.

Yep. Mine is still stuck "In Review". As this is the first release, I don't even have a "resolution center" link on the app page yet. No ide why this is hapening and just radio silence. Is there a way to contact the review team?

Did your problem get solved? Mine is also stuck "in review" for almost a week now...

I have the same problem. Do you have any news?

this is the same thing that is happening to me. did you get a resolution? How long did it take?

Hi Folks,

I have notices that one you send one app, and it shows "1 unreslved ios issues" after an app rejecton, if when sending the app back to review again this message does not dissapear when the app is "waiting for review" the app is going to get stuck "in review" for ever.

This seems to be a bug with apple review robots, that's my opinion. My best advice, the only way I have solved this is by sending a new bundle id for the same app.

hope it helps,

I got the same problem here, 3 my apps got waiting for review for around 2 weeks now

Hi all,

I have submitted 2 my apps for review for around 3 weeks ago. One of them has been approved in less than 30 min after submission but the second one is still waiting for review. Do you have any news?

Still the problem. The only known solution for me is create totally new bundle id and copy-paste all texts and screenshots and upload as new app.

Very frustrating to have this problem from Apple service.

3 weeks for me....

Seems exactly the issue I've got. Did you tried to contact the Apple team? I'm trying to contact them, but while that I will try to create a new Bundle id.

We submitted a super urgent fix to Apple to switch into Review but has not gotten any constructive feedback or ETA although we have pointed out to them it is critical. After multiple attempts we finally got an email back saying they are doing all they can to NOT CARE ABOUT my users. Really disappointed about how Apple is doing with EXPEDITED REVIEW! My last submission WITHOUT expedited review took less than 36 hours and this time had been 1 week ! UNACCEPTABLE

I am also facing the same issue.there is more than 7 to 8 days ,to upload an app,but still in waiting for review.

is i resubmmit the app on appstore?