is iTunes connect down?

Trying to upload my app via Xcode to TestFlight testing and keeping getting various issues reported

1) that I don't have an iTunes/developer(?) account set up for Xcode -- I do.

2) that it could NOT autenticate

3) that there is no internet service -- there is 30Mbps connection (upload)

4) that some port needs to be open ... really? that's a new one ...

This has been working for me -- last time was late last week and no problem. c

Here is an example of what happens:

• First the usual setup
  • then it spends a long time showing "Authenticating with the iTunes Store ..."
  • then a very very very long time showing "verifying metadata with the iTunes Store"
  • then a very long time showing "Completed iTunes Store operation"
  • then the wonderful response:

Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity. You need to have outbound access to TCP port 443.

Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity. You need to have outbound access to TCP port 443.

My certificate does expire September 11 ...and I can log into iTunes connect etc

Any suggestions

thanks

xcode Version 8.3.3 (8E3004b)

Replies

We are experiencing the very same issue. Don't have a solution but wanted to let you know that you are not alone 😉

cheers

lunch time then ...

I am having similar problem for the last 2 hours. I tried deleting my user account in xcode and then re-adding the account. Then I get the error "connection with itunes connect was lost" or something like that.

Same issue here. iTunes Connect's web interface seems to work fine but uploading a new binary via Xcode fails.

EDIT: I don't know if it was luck but my upload just went through after probably 30 attempts over the past couple of hours.

Also happening with Xcode 9 Beta 6. System status all green. 😕

• Communicatation error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity. You need to have outbound access to TCP port 443.
  • An exception has occurred: Broken pipe (Write failed)

mine worked first time I tried again this afternoon

Ok it worked for me just now

I'm having the same problem - been trying to upload a new binary since last week - process starts fine, gets to uploading and seems nearly complete then errors. Up until today it was just a generic connection lost - now I'm getting

Worked fine a few weeks ago and nothing changed in my set up. Anyone else having trouble with this? Any chance we might get a comment/status update from Apple?

Most recent system status says there wasa problem on 25/8/2017

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

i still have the problem. any solution??
System has been broken for two days now. Apple's maintenance always seems to hose things up.