Downgrading from iOS 11 back to iOS 10.3.2

I upgraded my iphone 7 last night to iOS 11 beta 2 and wanting in the end wanting to downgrade back to ios 10.3.2. I downloaded the ios restore image restored the iphone in DFU mode. I slected upgrade and options to selected the .ipsw that i wanted to downgrade to and it went trough without issue, but the phone **** at the DFU/recover screen and would not go passed. Ive tired to down grade with stages buy ios11b2>ios0.3.2 and unsuccessful. I have selected the restore options trough itunes and it comes up as back up and restore to ios 10.3.2 and the device got stuck at the DFU/Recovery mode and would not go passed the screen. Ive tried to restart the phone and it will just go back to the same screen. I gave up and just put ios 11 back on and it worked fine went trough with no isse. Is there a way to downgrade or not?

note: this is not my personal phone its a work phone that i use for test applicatoins.

Accepted Reply

Having the same issue, no one at the apple store can help me resolve it.

Everyone is saying that you should downgrade to iOS 11 BETA 1 then down to iOS 10.3.2, there's no possible way to go from iOS BETA 2 down to iOS 10.3.2.

Replies

can you tell me when you have got one? im stuck in dfu mode to

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/restore#ios

new apple support page showing how to downgrade mine is still loading dont know for sure if is gonna work😐

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/restore#ios

here is youre answer i got mine 6s working again after 3 days of dfu mode

So double checking, we have to restore IOS11 to 10.3.3 first before going back to 10.3.2?

On an unrelated note. Went to the Apple store to get a new screen for my 7 today. They won’t work on any device running iOS 11, not even a warranty screen replacement. They told me to go home and downgrade and also told me lots of stories of issues downgrading. I’ll live with my dead pixel for now.

Hi

i had same issue, when i try to restore it takes me back to connected to itunes 'screen'.

how can solve it ?

Hey,

I am having the same issue.. but dont know how to downgrade or put the same iOS11? can you help me in that..

Thanks

ios 11 beta 3 (15A5318G) please help me to downgrade ios 10.3.2.