TestFlight - sign in button doesn't work

Hitting sign in does nothing. TestFlight updated with comments supposedly updated for iOS11, but I can't sign into the app

Replies

Same as other‘s have reported. It doesn’t work on my iPad Air 2. It did work for me on my iPad Pro 12.9 (2nd gen). Both devices are logged in with same account.

I can verify that resetting settings worked for all of my devices. The biggest pain of this kind of reset is all the location and notification permissions reset as well. It does work though. Small price to pay, it is beta after all.

I also can confirm that resetting Settings works to fix this. Can now access TestFlight, plus everything else works also. Just re-sign in, re-setup touch ID & Apple Pay.

Has anyone found any other options to this other than resetting settings? I am using the public beta and am getting the TestFlight Unavailable message, but would hate to wipe all my wallet and other settings if I don't have to.

TestFlight Unavailable is a different issue than the one stated above.

Sounds like you have an issue with the app rather than just not being able to sign in, have you tried uninstalling TestFlight and then downloading it again?

this same issue is happening to me, it seems its a problem with connecting to itunes

Having the same error. I've logged in multiple times with my correct AppleID and I get "Testflight is temporarily unavailable." I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. Same error. Do we have to erase settings? Seems like unnecessary.

I am currently having this issues as well. It seems to be related to not having an Apple ID. I am using a company iPad, a managed device, which is not associated with an Apple ID. Is there a work around to using TestFlight without an Apple ID?

RESOLUTION: Go to 'Settings' app, Click on your Apple ID on the top. Select 'Media & Purchases' and then click on 'Turn On' on the top.

This will instantly enable TestFlight as well as App Store.

Make sure you have "Sign in with Apple" capability added in release not just debug in Xcode project target.