NFC launch app

I'd like to launch my APP via scanning NFC Tags In BackgroundMode. However, every time when I scan NFC tags, there always APP notification pops up, instead of opening APP directly. Please advise me how to skip the APP notification and directly launch APP.

Answered by Engineer in 793257022

If you implement an App Clip, then the NFC will launch your App Clip or your App (if the user installs it). But it will still need the user to tap the "open" button on a notification to actually launch your App or App Clip.

You cannot have your app launched into the foreground with zero user interaction.

In iOS there is no mechanism that will launch an app into the foreground without any user interaction. What you seek is not possible.

I noticed that Apple have introduce App Clips, which can use NFC to pop up my app directly.

If you implement an App Clip, then the NFC will launch your App Clip or your App (if the user installs it). But it will still need the user to tap the "open" button on a notification to actually launch your App or App Clip.

You cannot have your app launched into the foreground with zero user interaction.

NFC launch app

Q