Need guidance regarding subscriptions

Hello fellow developers,

I'm releasing my first app which I worked on for a whole year. And the only thing left to resolve on App Review, is this:

**Guideline 3.1.2 - Business - Payments - Subscriptions

Your app uses auto-renewable subscriptions, but it does not clearly describe what the user will receive for the price.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise the details of your subscription to clearly describe what the user will receive for the price.**

I've tried multiple reiterations of how my app offers my two subscription options: Monthly or Annually.

The whole app is only available through paid subscriptions. Meaning the user can only see the 'login' screen, 'FAQ' screen, 'create account' screen, and 'choose subscription' screen without a subscription.

I'm attaching an image of the 'choose subscription' screen which is the problem of the app review.

I've described the features the user will benefit from. And both subscriptions are visible with price and time period.

Thank you for your attention and I'm looking forward to some much needed help.

Sincerely, Empatia developer

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this issue and will contact you in App Store Connect to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

If you disagree with the outcome of our review, you may consider submitting an appeal to the App Review Board.

When filing your appeal, make sure to:

• Provide specific reasons why you believe your app complies with the App Store Review Guidelines.
  • Submit only one appeal per rejection.
  • Respond to any requests for additional information before submitting an appeal.

The App Review Board will contact you directly as soon as they've completed their investigation.

Need guidance regarding subscriptions

Q