iOS 18 Developer Beta doesn’t wanna recognize on iTunes rather kept asking me to download software for it to work

This is quite an issue I also had for iOS 17 as well, but I accidentally ended the process though and I had to wait till iOS 17 was released.

This year with iOS 18, I get the same issue except I did actually download it. It installed and went through as it prompt me to close iTunes before installing it. However, as I open iTunes after it was installed, my hopes weren’t up at all and it gave me another prompt to download it again. The prompt that was given to me is:

A software update is required to connect to iPhone.

I clicked install and waited for the process to download. However it never did download for some reason, and as I thought it was working, few minutes goes by and I get a new message saying:

Installation Failed: Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.

So what now? This also occurs with public beta and developer beta. I know there’s such thing as a mobile framework for it to work but how do I get it to work on iTunes? I’m running High Sierra by the way. Does anyone have a solution to this? I have a backup of my iPhone via iTunes made before I download it in case if I have to downgrade it but it won’t be possible if iTunes won’t recognize my iPhone.

iOS 18 Developer Beta doesn’t wanna recognize on iTunes rather kept asking me to download software for it to work

Q