My app is on review for almost 2 months with no feedback

Hi, I spent almost half a year developing the app. Now it got stuck on review. The last message I got was on March 6 telling me that:

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

I have no idea what do and would appreciate any help

Accepted Reply

Hello, thank you for this information. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues, please contact us.

You can also sign up for a session with App Review during the weekly Meet with Apple Experts event. Sign in with your Developer ID and select "Request a one-on-one App Review consultation". A member of the App Review team will help you with your questions regarding the review process and the App Review Guidelines.

Replies

At this moment I only tried to contact Apple a few weeks ago and got what I'd consider a standard response "we need time, we're looking into it, here's the ticket number". I've read that for some making a new submission works, or even rereleasing an app, but as far as I understand it's a dangerous route that can lead you to get your account blocked. The other options are reject appeal & request for an expedited review, but I don't have much hopes for those to work either. I feel like I'm stuck with no estimation or either understanding that the review will be finished eventually.

Hello, thank you for this information. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues, please contact us.

You can also sign up for a session with App Review during the weekly Meet with Apple Experts event. Sign in with your Developer ID and select "Request a one-on-one App Review consultation". A member of the App Review team will help you with your questions regarding the review process and the App Review Guidelines.