My dev account still showing pending status, I have paid the fees 4 days ago !

This is what showing on my dashboard :

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now

Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Hasan_Mudar Down vote post of Hasan_Mudar

Replies

I've paid TWICE because it has been 10 days and I haven't received any response.

I don't understand how a big company like Apple can still allow the possibility to make a payment again during a pending enrollment process.

I urgently need to resolve this issue because my app is ready for testing and uploading to the Apple Store.

I kindly request a prompt response to this matter.

• Same happened to me. I already paid, the app told me for 2 weeks I'm gonna get a mail, then I switched to telling me I need to go to the website to finish the enrollment. On the website I clicked through the dialogue and it billed me a second time. Messaged the support, support told me I will get an answer in 2 business days. By now, 3 buisness days are over and still nothing from the support. The website would even let me bill a third time to "finish" the enrollment.

Add a Comment

Same here!! I paid on 26th April, it is still showing "Pending" on 1st May. I would really appreciate some help on this.

Same here!!!

same here, its been months now, tried calling apple but the developer department does not have a contact number.