Apple Insider Resume Purchase Reporting Errors

Only in sandboxed environment, it was fine before, recently there was an error clicking to resume purchase, showing the error cause as Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "An unknown error occurred" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=An unknown error occurred,. NSUnderlyingError=0x303bae790 {Error Domain=ASDServerErrorDomain Code=5002 "An unknown error occurred" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred}}}

Replies

我从本周一上午也发现了这个问题,在沙盒环境下,恢复购买操作,如果商品是内购非消耗性项目能获取到对应的历史账单,然而如果是自动订阅类的商品则很难会收到历史账单,导致无法恢复自动订阅类的商品。你需要尝试几次甚至10几次恢复购买操作,才有可能获取到以前的历史账单。恢复购买会显示错误原因为Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0“发生未知错误”。希望苹果官方可以查看一下对应的沙盒账单服务器是否有相关问题,很着急等待解决这个问题。

I also found this problem from this Monday morning, in the sandbox environment, resume the purchase operation, if the product is an in-app purchase non-consumable item, you can get the corresponding historical bill, but if it is an automatic subscription product, it is difficult to receive the historical bill, resulting in the inability to restore the automatic subscription product. You'll need to try a few or even 10 times to restore your purchase before you can get your previous bill. Resuming a purchase shows an error with the error Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "An unknown error has occurred". I hope that Apple can check whether there is a related problem with the corresponding sandbox billing server, and I am anxious to wait for this problem to be solved.

We're experiencing the same issue also since Monday morning: error 5002 while restoring purchases.

This issue has been resolved in the morning, and the corresponding billing information can now be obtained.