Apple Developer Account Enrollment and purchase issues

Hello, I found on the forum a lot of people who has the issue of making enrollment of their developer account, I have the same issue I can't enroll using my MacBook Pro : Enrollment through the apple developer app is not available for this Apple ID .. so when I used safari to complete enrollment I have submitted all my personal informations and also credit card informations and initiated the order, no money transaction executed from my bank account using my credit card and also I got an email says I will be notified when my order and items are ready .. when o go back to apple developer portal I see Pending state and a message ask me to complete purchase ( like I make new purchase using my credit card ) I don't understand why apple it is so complex to have only the apple developer account subscription and I don't understand why I can't use my MacBook Pro and I don't understand why in apple developer portal I see a message ask me to make purchase knowing that I have already initiated using my credit card purchase .. why it is so complicated

Apple Developer Account Enrollment and purchase issues

Q