App Preview stuck in"Processing"

I am preparing a macOS app for the App Store, using the App Store Connect site on the web. I have successfully uploaded several screenshots with very fast uploads -- a few seconds -- but uploads of app previews are ending up stuck in processing (the message is "This file has been uploaded and is processing.") for many hours -- e.g., six hours for a 13 MByte preview.

It is also frustrating that if I refresh the web page where I am attempting the upload, the upload fails immediately, and I have to start all over again.

As I write these words I am waiting to see if the current attempt will succeed ...

Replies

I have had this problem. So I submitted the version WITHOUT previews (!). The submission was accepted for review and then rejected because they wanted a MOVIE of the app's new LOCATION feature. That is the only thing I can relate to the previews not uploading. I added Loaction services and all this started. Now I will need to make a new movie available with every new version submitted. Of course, it could be completely unrelated.