CloudKitDaemon [804] Indentity Error

Hello, I build my app on Unity 2021 using the service Unity Cloud Build. I enabled iCloud key-value storage and it correctly show up in the entitlement file.

Whenever I try to make a cloud save, Unity Logs says that the process was successful but it didn't save anything on the cloud.

I had a look to the logs on my device and I found this strange error:

cloudd(CloudKitDaemon)[804] <Error>: Identity set <private> was expected to have a current key set <private>. Error Domain=securityd Code=-25300 UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=<private>}
cloudd(CloudKitDaemon)[804] <Error>: Identity set <private> does not have a current key set. Not using it.
cloudd(CloudKitDaemon)[804] <Error>: Didn't get a service identity from the PCS framework

I searched online but I couldn't find anything informative. Any suggestions?

Replies

The logs you posted could be completely unrelated, but it's hard to say without more detail. My recommendation would be to file a Feedback and attach a sysdiagnose covering the writing device and the period where you're setting a value via NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore. You said "didn't save anything to the cloud" which suggests you're trying to read it from somewhere else, maybe another device. In the Feedback also explain how you're reading the data and if that's via a device with the NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore API then include a sysdiagnose from that reading device as well.

I will admit that I have no familiarity with the Unity variable here and whether it impacts your ability to collect the types of logs Apple is used to triaging, but I'm hoping it doesn't.

Im sorry but I dont know how to file a feedback. As I wrote I use a cloud service to build the IPA, so I dont have access to XCode project nor a Mac. I have access to a iOS device obviously. I searched on line for sysdiagnose, it seems that In order to use sysdiagnose you need a Mac.

Any ideas?