iOS extensions - order of installation

Hi, I have a few extensions for my iOS app: Share Extension, Widget extensions, Notification Extensions, Today Extension, WatchKit app. My app and all the extensions share data by loading the same Core Data sqlite database from a shared folder. One problem I'm having with this setup is with a Core Data lightweight migration. On updating the app to the new database model, I would like my main app to first make a backup of the database before the migration runs. But one of the app extensions always seems to run before the main app, and ends up performing the lightweight migration on the database file before the main app has a chance to backup the database sqlite file.

I can just prevent the lightweight migration from happening when an app extension loads the persistent store (and only do lightweight migrations from the main app), but it might end up in a situation with incompatible formats for the extension, so I'm looking for a sturdier solution.

When an app is installed (or an update to the app is installed), is there a way to check and control the order of the extensions that is installed / loaded by the system? That would help control the problem.