Keep getting rejecting under Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam, even though our concept is unique

Im currently developing a new party game app, but App Store have been rejecting the app because they say they say the following:

"We found in our review that your app is primarily a drinking game app. Since there are many drinking game apps already on the App Store, your app duplicates their content and functionality. This is considered a form of spam.

Your app may include features or characteristics that distinguish it, but it prominently features functionality that facilitate games that encourage users to drink. Therefore, it is classified as a drinking game app and we simply have enough of these types of apps on the App Store."

I have tried to add more to the app, than just drinking games, to a point it has unique characteristic (I cant say the specifics uniquness due to strategic reasons). To my understanding, they say they dont take in new drinking game app, but this app doesnt just have drinking games, but other things that no other app has. Does that mean that they also dont take in new party game apps in general, because they mean the category party games, are saturated?

My question is: Since they dont want new app that are in that category to App Store, could i contact/partner up with another developer that already has a party game app on app store, where we rebrand their existing app, so it is exactly like our concept and build? They already have their app on App Store, but can App Store reject the upgrade/rebranding of an existing party game app, due the guideline 4.3?

I appreciate feedback and further advice!

Hey Buraas, unfortunately I'm making the same experience with a drinking-/card- game app. Did you find a way to get your app approved in the meanwhile? Thank you for sharing your experience!

Keep getting rejecting under Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam, even though our concept is unique

Q