You do not have required contracts to perform an operation.

I am trying to submit a new build to App Store Connect and I keep getting this error.

I do not understand why I am getting this error. I signed a new agreement in developer.apple.com/account earlier today and ever since I have been unable to submit new builds.

I have tried reinstalling Xcode, clean build folder, removed my developer account and resigned in, etc. I know this is not an issue with my client, but I still tried.

Would like some insights on why this is happening.

Thanks

Error Log:

2024-01-07 18:11:18.611 DEBUG: [ContentDelivery.Uploader] Error Domain=ContentDelivery Code=403 "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. (ID: 4e5bd996-22ab-42fc-a06f-260bc37dba5e), NSUnderlyingError=0x600001cbfb10 {Error Domain=IrisAPI Code=-19241 "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation" UserInfo={status=403, detail=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation., id=4e5bd996-22ab-42fc-a06f-260bc37dba5e, code=FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID, title=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation, NSLocalizedFailureReason=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation., NSLocalizedDescription=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation}}, iris-code=FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID, NSLocalizedDescription=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation}

You need to go to the website and click “accept” on the latest version of the developer agreement.

If that doesn’t work, Wait 24 hours to see if something needs to time out. Then contact support.

Recently, I encountered this issue. The problem wasn't present when I uploaded the app in December 2023, but it is occurring in January 2024. I haven't made any changes to the configurations, and the Xcode version remains the same.

You do not have required contracts to perform an operation.

Q