Iphone 13 portrait camera glitch

Subject: Urgent: iPhone 13 Camera App Crashing Issue in Portrait Mode

Dear Apple Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently bring to your attention a persistent issue I have encountered with my iPhone 13 camera.

The problem arises when using Portrait Mode with studio lighting specifically for human subjects. In these instances, the camera screen consistently goes black, leading to a complete crash of the camera app. Despite attempts to address the issue, including resetting all settings and rebooting the device, the problem persists.

Interestingly, I have not experienced any disruptions when capturing photos of objects in Portrait Mode. The camera app crash seems to be directly associated with capturing human subjects using studio lighting in Portrait Mode.

Given that this issue has occurred over 10 times, it is causing a significant disruption to the functionality of the iPhone 13 camera and impacting my overall user experience. I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

I kindly request a thorough investigation into this issue and appreciate your prompt attention to rectifying the problem. If any additional information is required, or if there are specific troubleshooting steps you recommend, please do let me know.

Your swift resolution to this matter will be highly valued, and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

I have also tried to reset all settings. Also i am in latest version on 17.2.

The issue facing from i buy the the phone. Still not fixed.

This is nothing to do with developers writing apps for Apple's platforms. Please use the appropriate support forums instead. Try discussions.apple.com.

Iphone 13 portrait camera glitch

Q