AppstoreConnect does not show units and sales of last days

Today, on Dec 14, when I look for units or sales, all that occurred after December 3rd is ignored.

Tens were downloaded since dec 3rd, and I could see them when connecting earlier today.

When I want to set the time period, I see that any date beyond Dec 3rd is greyed (see attached screenshot).

It used to work a few hours ago. This occurred immediately after updating MacOS to 14.2, but I tested on a Mac running 12.6 with the same result.

Is it only me or does anyone see the same issue ? I filed a bug report: FB13468285

Accepted Reply

Issue is resolved. Was it specific to the date or was a bug corrected ? Whatever reason, it works correctly now.

• German dev. here and I still see Dec. 3 results for sales and proceeds. Tried refreshing, deleting cookies etc.

• Still seeing this issue as well

• Jan 4 2024...the problem is intermittent, but is occurring today. Also Dec 3 2023 is the latest date available.

Add a Comment

Replies

Issue is resolved. Was it specific to the date or was a bug corrected ? Whatever reason, it works correctly now.

• German dev. here and I still see Dec. 3 results for sales and proceeds. Tried refreshing, deleting cookies etc.

• Still seeing this issue as well

• Jan 4 2024...the problem is intermittent, but is occurring today. Also Dec 3 2023 is the latest date available.

Add a Comment

I still have this problem with the web AppstoreConnect, while the app seems work fine.

• I was using web app, both when problem occurred and disappears today.

Add a Comment

Problem reoccured :

On Dec 17, occurs again, nothing beyond Dec 3rd. Surprisingly, if I connect from iPhone, everything OK. But from a Mac (Safari, Firefox…), I get the problem.

I filed a new bug report: FB13473219

• Can confirm that we get up to date data from a mobile browser but not from the desktop (tested with FF and Chrome).

Add a Comment

Dec 29th. Seeing this issue occurring again.

same here

Yup same here, hopefully fixed soon!

• Try using Safari with a Private Window. Fixed the issue for me.

Add a Comment

Try using Safari with a Private Window. Fixed the issue for me.

The issue prevails. It is always the 3rd of December. Sometimes it will randomly work correctly, only to cap the view at December 3rd again the next time I log in.

Unfortunately, still continues awfully.

Now sales since 11 March are missing