A problem I'm going through

Our 13 engineers spent 197 days developing a live broadcast application, and we were very happy on August 23 because it was completed. Then came the indifferent bad news. The first time we submitted the app it was rejected. We noticed your app shares a similar binary, metadata, and/or concept as apps previously submitted by a terminated Apple Developer Program account.

Submitting similar or repackaged apps is a form of spam that creates clutter and makes it difficult for users to discover new apps.

Next Steps

Since we do not accept spam apps on the App Store, we encourage you to review your app concept and submit a unique app with distinct content and functionality.

Resources

Some factors that contribute to a spam rejection may include:

• Submitting an app with the same source code or assets as other apps already submitted to the App Store
  • Creating and submitting multiple similar apps using a repackaged app template
  • Purchasing an app template with problematic code from a third party
  • Submitting several similar apps across multiple accounts

Learn more about our requirements to prevent spam in App Store Review Guideline 4.3.

We accepted some suggestions, modified some codes, and made a second submission, and then unfortunately, we were told that 4.3 appeared.

I am here to ask for help. Is there any other method that can help me prove that this code was developed by us and was not purchased or used by others. For example, if we apply for a "USPTO", will it be helpful for the review? We have modified it. There is a lot of code, and if we modify it again, there will be many bugs, which we cannot accept.

You first need to answer the initial question. Is it exact that:

your app shares a similar binary, metadata, and/or concept as apps previously submitted by a terminated Apple Developer Program account

If so, was it your account ? If yes, for what reason was it terminated ?

If not, whose was this terminated account ?

I also received this message and the problem is our app has an online version already. We just fixed some bugs and tried to upgrade the version of our application in the AppStore. We tried about 4 times, the reason was always 4.3 Degisn: Spam.

We are confused because we didn't change any of the binary or concept or UI, just some inner bugs fix. We tried to appeal but got no reply.

is your livestream passed now?

A problem I'm going through

Q