Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple ID

Good afternoon, colleagues!

I have a problem with registering a developer account. I downloaded the Developer app to my iPhone to go through the account registration procedure, because Apple Pay is connected there and it would be much more convenient for me to subscribe via my phone.

I went through the full registration process, the subscription was processed and the money was charged to my card. (Subscription is now active)

But I never got access to my account. The app says:

Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple ID. Visit http://developer.apple.com/ programs/enroll/.

Following the link I get to the subscription from scratch, and I'm afraid that my money will be deducted again, and I have no guarantee to get access....

I wrote to the technical support e-mail, but I'm waiting for a very long time for a reply and I don't understand what I should do. If it was clearer, I could solve the problem myself. Please help me...

Answered by sultan_123 in 773279022

Here is proof that the subscription is already activated and active on my phone.

Accepted Answer

Here is proof that the subscription is already activated and active on my phone.

I'm pretty much on the same boat as you.

I subscribed via the Developer App and money is deducted from the account. On the Developer app now it says "Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not avallable for this Apple ID" and the button is greyed out/disabled. I also have it listed in Subscriptions.

When I log in to "developer.apple.com", I can see a button to subscribe enabled and I can go through the subscription again!. When I click on the username's drop down menu, It says "Pending".

Have you found a solution to your problem?

Yeah i have the same issue , paid and still pending more than 2 weeks

Having the exact same issue as the original poster.

hello, I have the same issues :

• I can't use apple developer app using MacBook Pro 2018 to complete enrollment
  • I have already complete enrollment using safari but no money transaction executed from my bank account using my credit card and also I got email from apple say that I will be notified when my order and items are ready

is this a normal from apple ? I can't see why apple support do not respond or give positive replies to this issues. I found many peoples on the forum had this issues for several periods

I am having exactly the same issue, I have sent an email to Apple but no reply. Anyone bypassed this ?

looks like apple don't give interest to developers .. personally I found this disrespectful from apple against developers .. the time spent to create and validate apple developer account could be more than the time spent to make 10 applications in other platform .. also no respond from support .. this is makes me angry

Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple ID

Q