Unable to Add for Review XCode 15.1 build

Xcode Version 15.0.1 (15A507) SwiftUI iOS build successfully loads and runs in TestFlight. When I try to submit the build for review, I get:

Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771127022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

Same issue. Xcode Version 15.0.1 ( not beta)

Same

same any solution?

Same

Same issue. Version 15.0.1 (15A507)

Same problem on Xcode 15.0.1

Same problem for me. I'm using Xcode 15.0.1, not beta.

Error: Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

Same issue on xcode 15.0.1, Did anyone have a solution, or we need to wait for few months for apple to release a fix?

Same issue on Xcode 15.0.1.

Same here

same

Same here, commenting for visibility

Same here... built with xcode cloud. I guess I can change back to an earlier version.

same here, Version 15.0.1 (15A507). Worked well yesterday

same error

Any solution? Install a different stable version of Xcode?

Same

Same here. Xcode 15.0.1.

I'm on GM 15.0.1 build as well, and getting this error...

Same error

same

Same

Anyone find a solution yet?

would a different xcode version work?

1. You access this URL: https://developer.apple.com/news/releases
  2. Download and install the second Xcode in your mac with this version : Xcode 15.1 beta 2 (15C5042i)
  3. Open Xcode ... 15C5042i
  4. Build and upload to your Apple Store Connect.

It's worked for me.

Found 1 workaround: Install xcode 15.0 and keep it any other folder other than Applications so that it doesn’t confuse which one you are opening, Create a build and release. This is the easiest fix for now, at least for emergencies. Took about 30 minutes for the whole process

Unable to Add for Review XCode 15.1 build

Q