MediaSource support on iPhone Safari

Hello,

I'm developing a PWA, this app needs to use some features of the Audio API. one feature is MediaSource I get to work on all devices except iPhone.

according to https://caniuse.com/?search=MediaSource it isn't supported on iPhone. are the plans to support this in the future?

The application that I'm building creates a audioContext and audio elament. after that creates a buffer for type 'audio/mp4; codecs="mp4a.40.2'. and trys to fetch chunks of data into it. after the first chunk is loaded it starts playing.

It works on my Mac and iPad I also tested on android.

Hello,

I'm developing a PWA (Progressive Web App). This app needs to use some features of the Audio API. One feature is MediaSource, which I've managed to get to work on all devices except the iPhone.

According to

Can I use, it isn't supported on iPhone. Are there plans to support this in the future?

The application that I'm building creates an audioContext and audio element. After that, it creates a buffer for the type 'audio/mp4; codecs="mp4a.40.2".' and tries to fetch chunks of data into it. After the first chunk is loaded, it starts playing.

It works on my Mac and iPad; I also tested it on Android.