Status of the notification has not been restored upon receipt of REFUND_REVERSED

I have a question about REFUND_REVERSED, which is one of the types in Notification V2 for subscriptions.

In the documentation, REFUND_REVERSED is described as a refund reversal and states that the content or service should be restored if it has been cancelled.

However, when I check the actual received notification of this type, the status of the subscription is shown as 5, indicating that the subscription has been refunded.

Furthermore, when I query the final status of this subscription using the getSubscriptionStatus API, it returns status=5 instead of status=1.

I would like to know if this is the intended direction. If so, I would like to know how to confirm the refund cancellation status via the Appstore Connect API.

• If a REFUND is received on a subscription with status=2 (expired), it will change to status=5 (revoked) and revocationDate will have a value. If a REFUND_REVERSED is subsequently received, it will revert to status=2 and revocationDate will be null.

This behaviour is different from status=1 (active), which is very confusing.

Add a Comment