Sonoma Development Beta not available.

I am registered developer. I have a MacBook Pro that I use for dev on the road and it is showing me the Sonoma Dev Beta, and updated with no problem.

I recently got a M2 Mac mini Pro and thought I have it setup but it only shows the public beta. What do I need to have the dev beta show up?

TIA

Replies

I gave up on finding how to get update to work. I use Apple Configurator to install the latest Dev Beta using my MacBook Pro and that worked fine. That at least gets my SwiftUI work moving again.

On my M1 Mac mini running Ventura 13.5, when I go to System Settings > General > Software Update, I see an item called “Beta updates” with an “info” icon (circled letter i). Clicking that icon opens a dialog containing a popup menu labeled “Beta Updates”; the default item is “Off”, but when I click it I see choices for public and developer betas for both Ventura and Sonoma.

Below that popup menu, the dialog displays the Apple ID that I am currently logged into, and a link labeled “Use a different Apple ID for beta updates...”. You may have to log in to an Apple ID associated with a developer account in order to see the developer betas.