photoOutput() called with its error parameter set

I followed the directions to capture, and store uncompressed (raw), image files at: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/avfoundation/photo_capture/capturing_photos_in_raw_and_apple_proraw_formats

I excluded the thumbnails because they are not needed. When picture taking is attempted the completion handling callback method:

RAWCaptureDelegate.photoOutput( _ output: AVCapturePhotoOutput,  didFinishProcessingPhoto photo: AVCapturePhoto, error: Error?)

is called as expected, but called with its "error" parameter set to the value:

Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11803 "Cannot Record" UserInfo={AVErrorRecordingFailureDomainKey=3, NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot Record, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Try recording again.}

I do not know what to do about this error. The error message recommends trying again, but the error repeats every time.

Any suggestions on possible causes, or how to proceed to find out what is going wrong, would be much appreciated.

The device this is run on is an iPhone 14 pro.

Hello,

It's difficult to say just going on that error code. I'd recommend that you Request Technical Support for this, and provide a focused sample that reproduces the issue.

photoOutput() called with its error parameter set

Q