Firebase and Compiling errors with Xcode 15.0 beta 2

I am getting the following errors when I attempt to build my project since I updated Xcode to Version 15.0 beta 2 (15A5161b). I am wondering if anyone could help me figure it out as I have already cleared the cache and the build folder as well as reinstalling the firebase package entirely. Here are the two errors I have been receiving:

1. "failed to verify module interface of 'Project_Name' due to the errors above; the textual interface may be broken by project issues or a compiler bug" (The code on the line this error is on is on a autogenerated file titled "Project_Title.private" and cannot be edited, "// swift-interface-format-version: 1.0")
  2. The other error I assume also has to do with the above issue, "no such module as 'firebase'" ( the code on line of question is "import Firebase".) I would appreciate ay help I could get because I cannot find any documentation or similar problems. I have attached screenshots below for your convenience.

Thank you for your help!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Developer31 Down vote post of Developer31
1.4k views

Replies

I am facing the same issue with every version after Xcode 14.3. Did you find a solution for this issue?

No, I still am yet to find a solution.

👋 I'm am facing the same issue . Did you find a solution for this issue?

I was able to resolve the issue by updating the Xcode version to non-beta as I couldn't get any other solution to work.

facing same issue..Anyone found the fix?