17 days since last reply to my TSI

I'm wondering how to deal with a TSI that seems to have gone totally silent.

I opened the TSI on June 1 (bad timing with WWDC, I know).

I got one reply during WWDC asking if I could attend a Swift Lab (I couldn't for schedule reasons, and it was the last day).

I then got a reply on Monday, June 12, asking to attempt a repro with the most recent version of Xcode. I attempted the repro and replied back on June 15.

Since then, I've sent 2 or 3 additional replies, and have heard nothing. It's been a total of 17 days since I've heard from Apple on the TSI (June 12).

Is this normal? Is there some channel I could use to look into the lack of reply?

If any Apple engineer/staff is reading, the case ID is 2793633. I would be very grateful for any help getting this moving again.

Hi Jared,

I can confirm that DTS has your TSI, but I can't provide an estimate when you'll get a reply. DTS is is exceptionally busy right now, as a result of WWDC and the subsequent seed SDK releases, so response times are currently much longer than usual.

@Polyphonic thanks, I appreciate the reply, truly. So are you saying that 17+ days between responses is expected considering the busy period DTS is experiencing? Are other developers waiting that long as well?

I don't really have any specific information to provide here. Response times are certainly longer in busy periods, but also depend on the nature of the question.

17 days since last reply to my TSI

Q