SKStoreReviewController.requestReview in ios 17

Subject: Bug Report: Issue with SKStoreReviewController.requestReview on iOS 17 beta 1 - Review Prompt Not Displaying

Dear Apple Developer Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you about a bug that I have encountered while testing my app on the latest iOS 17 beta 1.

Specifically, I have noticed that the SKStoreReviewController.requestReview() method does not display the review prompt on this beta release. Despite invoking the method, the expected review window does not appear for users to provide feedback or rate the app. This issue seems to be isolated to iOS 17 beta 1, as previous iOS versions did not exhibit this behavior.

I understand that beta versions are prone to bugs and issues, and I am reporting this matter to assist in the improvement of the platform before the official release. If there are any additional steps or information required to help investigate and resolve this issue, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide them. Resolving this bug would greatly benefit developers who rely on the SKStoreReviewController functionality within their apps.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your ongoing dedication to enhancing the iOS platform for app development.

Kind regards, Alexey

Devices running major beta OS versions, such as iOS 17.0, cannot rate or review apps. Apps may not work as expected on beta releases so users cannot rate apps based on that experience. For this reason, requesting a review will not show the review prompt until iOS 17 is publicly released.

SKStoreReviewController.requestReview in ios 17

Q