Balance Carried Forward Appstore Connect Payment

My April 2023 Appstore connect payment was due on 8th of June 2023, Unfortunately on the due date I didn't receive the payment. The status got updated that "Balance Carried Forward". I waited for like 2 3 days and then I contact iTunes finance about my payment update & in response they emailed me:

"Thank you for your message. We are in the process of reviewing your account, as we have noticed irregular activity. Please continue monitoring App Store Connect."

I am not sure what happened here, and what went wrong with my account. Anyone experienced the same issue? Please update about the timespan they will take to complete the review, and what are the reasons which put developer account under review?

Looking forward to hear from the community

Answered by bettergamesstudio in 762983022

Hello guys yes the problem has been resolved after 3 months. The issue was related to hight refund rate in our game. We fixed those problems and after almost 3 months of investigation our payments got released. Now everything is back to normal. Guys please check your mail boxes if you are not sure about the payments halt. Apple must email to developers before pausing their payments.

I am facing the same issue, the message I received the past 6 July. I've contacted the Financial Support, and today I've received the following message:

_"Thank you for your message. We are in the process of reviewing your account, as we have noticed irregular activity.

Please continue monitoring App Store Connect."_

Can you tell me if you have solved? Regards!

Any updates, guys? Same issue

I have a similar situation, in the report for June 2023 was "Estimated payment date" -- August 3, but in early August it disappeared and the status became "Balance carried forward". The payment did not come. iTunes Financial Support has not responded for more than a week. I have not received any emails. There is still no report for July 2023 either. Has anyone managed to solve it?

Accepted Answer

Hello guys yes the problem has been resolved after 3 months. The issue was related to hight refund rate in our game. We fixed those problems and after almost 3 months of investigation our payments got released. Now everything is back to normal. Guys please check your mail boxes if you are not sure about the payments halt. Apple must email to developers before pausing their payments.

Balance Carried Forward Appstore Connect Payment

Q