signedRenewalInfo keeps null

We have an App Store Server Notification V2 endpoint and we are testing our app subscription in sandbox environment.

Here's the problem: when we receive JWS from sandbox, we found the payload of data.signedRenewalInfo filed is always null, including first buy, renew...

When will signedRenewalInfo field contains any information?

Greate appreciate!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of st_kalecgos Down vote post of st_kalecgos
1.3k views

Replies

We have the same problem on Testflight sandbox. "signedRenewalInfo" field is this string: "*.bnVsbA.**". It is decoded to "null" string.

We have the same problem on Testflight sandbox ++++

We have the same problem with Sandbox subscriptions since Friday last week.

Same issue here, wasn't a problem a month or so ago.

I am also getting the same issue any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Same issue as well. The exact same code for both my client and server now produces null renewalInfo

We have the same problem on Testflight sandbox. "signedRenewalInfo" field is this string: "*.bnVsbA.**". It is decoded to "null" string.

We're having the same problem on testflight sandbox. As a result, we cannot test any subscriptions. We get a lot more data than the people above in the signedRenewalInfo field, but cannot decode it.

We're also having this issue in the in the sandbox since May 25th. The signedRenewalInfo (JWSRenewalInfo) field of responseBodyV2DecodedPayload contains a null payload. It contains valid x5c entries, just missing the payload. We have not experienced this in production up until this point. It has been causing some concern in development.

looked like this is fixed now!

Seems like things are back in order! The issue was resolved for me a few hours after my previous post. Lasted about 6 days in total. Thanks for fixing the issue!