Unable to issue an app identifier or access the Certificates page

I manage several different apps for different customers, who have invited me as a user to their Apple Developer accounts.

This week a new customer invited me and I accepted the invitation. If I go to App Store Connect, I can select that customer, view the Users screen and see that he has given me Admin access which is what I requested.

However, when I go to developer.apple.com/account, I cannot access the "Certificates, IDs & Profiles" section. In fact, I do not even see the new customer in the pick list underneath my name.

This customer is non-technical and needs me to do everything involved with publishing his app, starting with creating the App Store listing and certificates. In App Store Connect I can "Add App" but there are no bundle IDs in the pick list. If I click the link that says "Register a new bundle ID" it takes me to the Certificates page but with a different customer's account selected.

Why am I unable to do this given that I have Admin access? Is there some other way I can set up this app?

Frank