Build Processing Emails Down

Normally we get an email stating:

App Store Connect: Version X.Y.Z (Q) for APP_NAME has completed processing.

when a build is ready for App Store submission. They have not come in since around 1:30pm EST yesterday (April 12). Is there a bug that's preventing them from going out? We rely on these emails as a part of our CI process

Replies

Thank you for your report about not receiving emails when builds have completed processing. Can you please provide the IDs of any affected apps so we can look further into this?

I'm not receiving the emails, and my MacOS builds show up temporarily in TestFlight, but then disappear as if they were never uploaded. iOS Builds are working fine.

I've tried uploading MacOS Builds from Transporter 3 times in the last 24 hours, and the same thing has happened every time.

My MacOS App ID is: 1494196015

Please help ASAP - need to get a critical bug fix out. Thank you

Thank you for your reports about emails not being sent. We're currently investigating. I'll reply back here when we have more to share.

We believe this issue has been resolved. It may take some time for all of the emails to come through.

• My uploaded MacOS builds still aren't processing or becoming visible in any way in App Store Connect, including sending emails.

It's extremely unusual, and it's preventing me from submitting a critical bug fix for review.

Have you also taken a look at the MacOS processing system for App Store Connect - not just iOS builds?

My app ID again is: 1494196015

Thank you

Add a Comment