Can not upload screenshots

I'm trying to upload screenshots of my app to publish my app but an error keeps preventing me to do so. I've successfully uploaded screenshots for 6.5" display, when doing the same thing for 5.5" display, I drag the image, the progress bar appears and goes away and the image is uploaded. After a few seconds, the screenshot turns red with error "Somthing went wrong. Delete the assets and try again".

Well, I've tried multiple times with different images but getting the same error. Any ideas?

• Same here... Please fix it soon!!!

• Aman, I am still facing this 12 hours later. @Apple where are you at??

• @Apple Are your developers on vacation today? when do they plan to fix this issue

Accepted Reply

We believe we have resolved this issue. If you encounter issues with screenshots, you may need to delete and re-upload them.

• Hello, i am still facing the same issue

• its solved thanks

• I am still facing the issue.

Replies

+1 same

+1

• 1 Same error

Hopefully they can fix this before days end, have a few apps I need to send out as I imagine everyone else here does as well

Add a Comment

Same here

Same for several hours..

Same here from the morning. plz help!

Same

still does not working...And as everyone in this thread we have a lot of app to deploy before easter!!! Go Apple !!! come on!

+1 Same here

Apple. I don't understand why .

same issue

+1 same error for me as well

I've been having trouble uploading images to the Apple Store for a long time, it's unbelievable.

+1