3+ weeks of waiting for Family Controls entitlement

3.5 weeks ago I submitted form https://developer.apple.com/contact/request/family-controls-distribution to get Family Controls entitlement for my app.

I still not received any feedback at all...   Contacting Support also doesn't help...

Is there any time limits for this request or any average time of waiting for feedback?

I also encountered the same situation, where can I see the progress of these situations?

Finally recived Family Controls entitlement In total took 4.5 weeks.

Hope everyone get their entitlement soon

I recived Family Controls entitlement in a week

Put in my request last week. Didn't receive a confirmation number or email. Reached out to support for a status update and am still waiting on a response.

This process seems opaque and frustrating; personally, this entitlement is the last bottleneck to sending my app out on TestFlight and I can't really gauge if/when it'll be resolved.

yep, my guess is that since it’s the middle of the summer, teams at Apple are probably a bit delayed getting to these requests. I wouldn’t worry too much though as it seems like we’ll both eventually get approval. Just a waiting gam rn!

case number: 102010488779

someone please help with this 😓

6+ weeks of waiting for Family Controls entitlement

Was granted for main application in only 2 days. Didn't realize extensions each needed their own submissions.

Now at 10+ days with no word back on extension approvals. Just word of caution for others to submit extensions at same time as main application.

Is it necessary to provide a production-ready website?

3+ weeks of waiting for Family Controls entitlement

Q