I would like to create several schedules for an activity can I do that

currently when I try to set several schedules to the same activity the latest schedule I set is the only one

1. I understand I can have only 1 schedule for activity. ?
  2. I thought about setting a new schedule on the intervalDidEnd but, I get no interval did start if the current time is in the middle of the interval I set

For example, now it is 15:00, and my previous interval started at 14:00 and ends at 16:00 but the user sets a new interval from 14:30 - 16:40 I call the deviceActivityCenter.stopMonitoring([someActivityName]) and get noIntervalDidEnd event Then I set the new interval successfully with deviceActivityCenter.startMonitoring(someActivityName, during: deviceActivitySchedule) and get no intervalDidStartEvent

So how can I achieve several intervals? If I had gotten the events of the start and end it would be possible

Thanks for the help

• Sorry, The post says I do not get the intervalDidStartEvent and the IntervalDidEnd But I would still like to hear a good approach for setting several schedules

Add a Comment

Replies

I am also facing the same issue.. Did you find a solution?

Any solution to have multiple schedules active? Not able to find an answer to this