"Unknown error occurred" when running a Siri Shortcut

Hi, I've had a Siri Shortcut in my app for a while and everything was working fine. Recently, I started to get the error "Could not run xxxx, Unknown error occurred" when running that shortcut in the appstore version of my app.

When I build and run my app locally, the shortcut works as expected and I can't figure out why it's not working in the Appstore/Release app.

When I attach the device and run the appstore app with the Console app open, I see the following warning

-[WFActionRegistry createActionsWithIdentifiers:serializedParameterArray:]_block_invoke_3 Action com.mycompany.MyApp.MySiriIntent is missing

-[WFAction runWithInput:userInterface:runningDelegate:variableSource:workQueue:completionHandler:]_block_invoke_3 Action <WFHandleDonatedIntentAction: 0x7b8d48400, identifier: is.workflow.actions.sirikit.donation.handle> finished with error {domain: WFIntentExecutorErrorDomain, code: 103}. Error Domain=WFIntentExecutorErrorDomain Code=103 UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=<private>, WFIntentExecutorIntentResponseErrorKey=<private>, WFIntentExecutorIntentErrorKey=<private>, NSLocalizedFailureReason=<private>}

I'm not sure if this is actually an issue but I do not get this second warning when running a local Debug build of the app.

I double checked, and I my SiriKit and SiriUI do declare the intents in their info.plist

<key>NSExtension</key>
	<dict>
		<key>NSExtensionAttributes</key>
		<dict>
			<key>IntentsSupported</key>
			<array>
				<string>MySiriIntent</string>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>NSExtensionMainStoryboard</key>
		<string>MainInterface</string>
		<key>NSExtensionPointIdentifier</key>
		<string>com.apple.intents-ui-service</string>
	</dict>
	<key>NSExtension</key>
	<dict>
		<key>NSExtensionAttributes</key>
		<dict>
			<key>IntentsRestrictedWhileLocked</key>
			<array>
			</array>
			<key>IntentsSupported</key>
			<array>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>NSExtensionPointIdentifier</key>
		<string>com.apple.intents-service</string>
		<key>NSExtensionPrincipalClass</key>
		<string>$(PRODUCT_MODULE_NAME).IntentHandler</string>
	</dict>

I did not do any code changes in my Siri extensions in a while so I don't think the issue comes from a code change.

Any idea what that error code 103 is?

thanks for your help