24 hours report broken in AppStoreConnect

I see 24 hours report completely broken and unreliable in AppStoreConnect Sales & Trends for more than a month. When I submit a complain, all they say is clear cookies and caches and restart the browser. Either the complain is not forwarded to engineering or engineering is not acknowledging the issue.

Replies

So, you should file a bug report with details showing the issues.

Note: I did not experience such problem, which does not mean they do not exist but are not systematic.

• I have submitted innumerable number of screenshots where 24 hours report is off by more than 90% but they simply don't get it. They get away by saying it's just an estimate and not an actual figure. But the fact is 24 hours report at 2 AM UTC was always the final sales report for that day. Not anymore, and seeing 24 hours figure anytime of day shows a low double digit random number!

Add a Comment

The 24-hour report has been broken for me ever since the time around iOS 16 release. And it is off by about 90% for me too.

• But Apple support is not acknowledging the issue!

• Agree, I submitted a Feedback report, and they responded by saying they could not reproduce the error. Which means they are either seeing something different on their end or they do not know how to read the data.

Add a Comment