Can't manage my sandbox account

• I'm facing the same issue, it's frustrating. Making logout - login does not help at all, using another connection either

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Unfortunately still appears to be happening for me after upgrading to 16.1. Logging out and back into sandbox gives the same results.

• I updated today to IOS 16.1 and I still have the exact same problem, I've already sign-out of sandbox and sign back and it's still the same, "can't connect"!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS: 16.1 (also tried the version before: 16.0.3 )

• I have tried on iOS 16.1 and iOS 16.2 and I am still seeing the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Replies

Hi, I get the same problem. I can't get into "manage" sandbox account. I either get to a screen to put my password in. Here there is no way to click "next" or "login". (I have tried pressing "enter" on my keyboard to no effect). Or I get directly into "Cannot Connect" page. I have tried this two days in a row. I have tried turning it off and on again. I have tried logging out and in

This is also still broken for 3 of us. iOS version 16.4.1.

Same for me.. tried signing out and back in. Also tried signing into a different account, which doesn't show an error but then still shows "Sign In" button after login. Seems to be totally broken...

I'm having the same issue. Even signing out and signing in again doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Same issue on iOS 16.6 on multiple phones, multiple accounts.

This is really making us rethink our plans about using the App Store at all. We may have to move everything to Stripe. This is just too risky.

Same issue on iOS 16.5.1 here. I want to unsubscribe for my test account... It's broken for a long time, any update?

I've been having this same problem (now iOS 17) but what ended up working for me was simply creating a new sandbox tester account (I had old ones setup from years ago I was trying to use.) All the old ones gave me the "Cannot Connect" error when trying to go into the 'Manage' screen even though they were initially able to authenticate. The new sandbox tester account let me into 'Manage'

Same issue here on iOS 16.6.1

Any news on this problem? Using iOS 17 still NOT working.

iOS 17. Still an issue...

The same issue on iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17.0.3. The workaround to log out and login again doesn't help. The 'Cannot Connect' sheet is displayed.

I finally found a solution that seems to work well.

Just some context, initially I was using my personal iCloud account as a sandbox account. It worked for a couple of days and then I started getting this same error. Eventually I found out that there is a "Sandbox" session on App Store Connect, where you can create sandbox accounts for the apps your are developing.

Go to App Store Connect -> Users and Access -> Sandbox.

Create a new Sandbox account from there and use this one on your device. Now everything is back to normal :)

• Thanks. This works for me. We'll have to create a new test account here under Sandbox (make sure its a real email).

Add a Comment

Same issue for me on multiple devices on multiple versions of iOS. I am literally blocked from being able to test features I need to right now because of this. The "solutions" around using the app store connect to fix it do not help and are more hassle than they should be too. How is this still a bug? Why are Apple not making any efforts to fix it or provide a simple work around. Very unhappy about this, classic Apple being Apple from what I can see.

Same problema here, with iOS 17.3.1, testing my implementation of subscription on my physical device, with the developer account logged in as sandbox user. The workaround of logout and login DON'T WORK.

Still coming same issue in iPhone 15 Plus. Any solution please.