I am getting this error every time when I run my app in simulator

objc[1179]: Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundation.framework/SpringBoardFoundation (0x1472855a0) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PaperBoardUI.framework/PaperBoardUI (0x146af9930). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

• +1

• Count me in! Same error and crash of Playgrounds

Add a Comment

Replies

I have the same problem, please help

objc[15246]: Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundation.framework/SpringBoardFoundation (0x13c224028) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PaperBoardUI.framework/PaperBoardUI (0x13c647218). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Same for me too. Could it be iOS related?

objc[31501]: Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundation.framework/SpringBoardFoundation (0x10d268028) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PaperBoardUI.framework/PaperBoardUI (0x10d556218). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Same here!! When I use imagePickerController. Error:

objc[9287]: Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundation.framework/SpringBoardFoundation (0x122fde028) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PaperBoardUI.framework/PaperBoardUI (0x122e33218). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

@vishwak_blue_cloud_1998

Normally this is a harmless message. So I would be surprised it is the cause of a crash.

Just due to the fact that something is implemented (in a compatible and probably similar way) in 2 libraries. So linker may select any of the 2 without impact.

You can ignore it and wait for a future release of Xcode cleans it all.

• Is not harmless when you enable hot reloading, and see that message for each view in each reload in your project console.

Add a Comment

Apparently on Xcode Version 14.1 beta 3 (14B5033e) is fixed, I confirm my app build without any log noises

• Unfortunally I've the same problem with Simulator of Xcode 15 and Xcode 15.2 Beta

Add a Comment

It absolutely is NOT fixed @sdykae . Using 14.3.1 it's still RAMPANT, and it's not just one instance but many. Worse, MacOS won't even let you look up the files on Spotlight or Finder search without some sort of permission from the grave of Steve Jobs.

It's embarrassing for Apple who shows by their complexity to devs (like authorizing developer mode on an iPhone, or finding the UDID-- these simple actions take acts of God) that they really don't pay any attention to devs. It's PREPOSTEROUS how bad Apple is at this, and meanwhile they love incorporating changes and more complexity into Swift such that projects ALL. THE. TIME. and require massive amounts of maintenance. Apple will suffer eventually, book it.

Apple is asleep at the wheel when it comes to dev concerns. They aren't able to conjure that saving devs time and complexity is good for their business. People will JUMP at the chance to get rid of them as a monopoly, and Tim C00k oughtta figure this out bc it's not 4D chess to learn how to cater to devs complaints. This complaint is all over the place, and no solutions yet.

Unfortunally I've the same problem with Simulator of Xcode 15 and Xcode 15.1 Beta 2

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Rufy Down vote reply of Rufy

Getting this exact same error on XCode 15.2!