We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account

After submitting our first, a very simple App, we got a message from Apple

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

One month has passed and we are still waiting. We tried to contact Apple, filed an appeal ... Nothing helped us. Our company is dying because of this. Any idea on how we can solve that?

The last message we received

Thank you for contacting App Store Review regarding the review of your app, “***.” I understand your concern regarding the extended review time of your app. However, we still need additional time for review due to high submission volume. I escalated your request to the appropriate internal team, but we can't provide an estimated completion time. When the review is completed, we'll notify you about any next steps in the App Review section in App Store Connect.

In the meantime we worked on the App and we made major changes. Will it help to delete the submission ans make a new one?

Scarry story. I would suggest waiting. If you resubmit the app, everything will start from the very beginning. Once, they checked my app for a month and a half. Did anyone have more?

That usually mean that they need time to check the account, not the app only.

Don't delete submission and resubmit, that often creates havoc and block everything.

Hi, I'm in the same exact situation. I submitted my app last wednesday, it was rejected because it contained a couple issues, and after I resubmitted I received the same message. I hope it won't take one month for them to conclude the investigation. But it's quite bad already because I had a launch date for my app in mind and it won't happen for sure anymore. I'm speechless :(

The app got finally accepted after exactly one month of waiting.

Im in the same situation. 😡

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account

Q