Suddenly my app uses non-public api

Hi, For the first time today, I got a warning about non-public api. This is the warning:

The app references non-public selectors in Payload/AppName.app/AppName: removeParts:

However:

1. Since the previous version, I changed only the way I call reloadData on my UITableviews, to fix a crash in my app
  2. When searching for the string 'removeParts' I get zero hits in my app and the framework that I use.

How can I find the offending private api reference in my code? Is there a log or something that might tell me which call to change?

Kind regards, Wouter Wessels

• Do you any third party frameworks that may have been updated (including ads) ?

• Nope, I only have StoreKit in the app and that has been in there for many many versions.

Add a Comment

Replies

As I understand, it should be a bug with Xcode and App Store Connect. You better create a feedback for Apple. See the related thread:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/714736?answerId=727968022#727968022

• Thanks! I added this info to my FeedbackAssistant bug-report.

Add a Comment

New intel: If I archive and upload (or just Validate) with xcode 13.4.1 ... I get no warning If I archive and upload (or just Validate) with xcode 14.0.1 ... I get: "The app references non-public selectors in Payload/AppName.app/AppName: removeParts:"