An error occurred installing ios 10.3 beta 1

I have downloaded the update several times but have not been able to get it to install. I get the above error message each time. I have deleted the beta profile and restarted on multiple occasions, reinstalled and still nothing. My device is an iPhone 6+. I have been able to install all other betas but is it possible this version won't work on the 6+?

Thanks,

Replies

I'm going to try this today. I'm downloading the file by wifi right now. I'll switch of the wifi and see what happens.

Thanks!

I was not able to get this to work either. I'm still getting the error message when it attempts to install.

Thanks,

I was finally able to update using this method but it has been a headache restoring everything. My iPhone is up and running after about an hour. My Apple watch is still recovering.

You need to sign in under the "feedback" app and it should then work.

I am having the same issues with my iPad Air and in addition I cannot download or upgrade anything from the App Store!

iPad will not install and 2 apps are in limbo.

<a href="https://www.google.com/">ONCLICK</a>

• qwer1

Add a Comment

SAME, lost instagram and snapchat, and all my whatsapp chats!!!!!!

Nothing seems to work.

4 apps in limbo plus all my whatsapp data, RIP </3

Where can I download the beta profile, pls? Newbie here...thanks

You may be tring to install a beta that is no long supported. Make sure you are trying to install the latest beta version. I hope I was able to help you.